Thursday 4 January 2018

Steampunk Altered Box with Einat Kessler

Hi dear crafty friends!

Einat here with a new project to inspire you. Now that the holidays are over I thought I'd take a break from the Christmas and winter theme projects and do something a little different.
I love steampunk! That industrial look with the cogwheels and mechanical parts is just magical to me. Today I want to inspire you with an altered box created in a steampunk style.



Steampunk is easy to create. You just need to use cogwheels, metal embellishments like clock parts or metal flowers and cover everything with metallic acrylic paints, rust pastes or wax. This look can fit on boxes, canvases, scrapbooking layouts and cards.










Products used:
Steampunk - Flying hearts - gear heart
Focus - big background
Misz Masz brick



Have fun creating!


5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous project, Einat! love, love the look of it. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project and I love the design.

    Debs xx
    https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this such a fab layout !

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate :)

    ดูหนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete